For more information about the Arctic Systems Smart City Platform, to request a preview meeting, or to order a system please give us a call.
- Rune Barslund. +45 53 63 66 87 email@example.com
- Middle East
- Jan Holm Pedersen. +971 58 58 RATMO (72866) firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK, USA, Rest of World
- Rune Barslund . +45 53 63 66 87 email@example.com
- Henrik Lange. +45 40 20 22 29 firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1 – LOG ON DETAILS
Get your log-on and password from your supplier.
- Ole Lysholdt +45 30 76 10 66 Ole.Lysholdt@atea.dk
- Rest of World
- Henrik Lange +45 40 20 22 29 email@example.com
Step 2 – ACCESS THE TERMINAL
To log-on to the Smart City Web Terminal, use this link, or log-on by clicking on “Log-On” in the menu. Here you can set up your clients, locations and monitor your traps.
Step 3 -ENABLE YOUR SMART DEVICE
- Workflow – Set up your Client(s) followed by your Location(s). This can be done in the Smart City Terminal or via the Arctic Smart City App.
- Prepare your gear, we recommend having the following with you when visiting locations and setting up traps.
- Ratmo Traps (mounted with traps & ready )
- Magnet key for activation of traps, a spare in the car is always recommended
- Bait boxes for traps out side, (the Bell Evo Express is recommended)
- Wire or cable ties for securing traps in roof locations
- Several types of bait depending on location.
- Torch – for getting into those dark corners.
- IPhone or Android Phone for access to the App, plus car charging cable
- Cable cutters for removing traps tied to pipes or beams
- Gloves – for hygiene
- Alcohol Spray – Great for disinfecting hands and areas after removing a rat.
- Plastic bags – for packing those little critters in
- Tape measure – in cases where recording size is important.
- The RATMO is a motion sensor, for best results ensure the RATMO device is on stable ground and that the device is not located in an area where is can be disturbed easily.
USER MANUALS DOWNLOADS
User manuals can be down loaded here.
Quick Start Manual ( English & Danish)
Smart City Web Terminal ( English )
Full Master Manual, For Nerds and Super Users ( English )
Installation drawing with RATMO dimensions with and without traps.
Need help on a technical level get in touch here.
- Alistair Morton +45 26 20 23 14 firstname.lastname@example.org